Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Season - Sabres Playoff Hockey

     Good morning all. I hope it is sunny and warm where ever you may live. The sun is out here which is always a plus.

     Today is finally here for all Sabres fans. Today begins the new season for 2011, the Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Sabres may be a seventh seed but in the realm of playoffs, anyone can beat anyone at any given time. The team has overcome their fair share of adversity to get to this point. The Sabres have what it takes to make a deep run in the playoffs this season, lets show complete support for the team, no matter if we are at the games or in our living rooms. We Sabres fans need to get #letsgobuffalo going as a trending topic on twitter today! Anyone with me? I'm all in.

     My next thought is about what the vibe is like in the city of Buffalo this fine morning. My thinking is that most are feeling the same way as me; excited, psyched, pumped, stoked, and so forth. My ramble can go on and on. So  please tell me, are there any Sabres fans not excited for tonight's game? If you are not feeling any of these feelings, please have someone take your pulse to make sure you are alive!

     For all Sabres fans who will be at the game tonight in Philly, have a great time and use good judgement to get home safely. I will be there in spirit but watching from home. Trust me, you may here me yelling good stuff or semi bad stuff depending on how the game is going.

Lets go BUF-FA-LO!

Thanks and Cheers from the Cheap Seats.

1 comment:

  1. This year's Sabres team has a ton of heart. They fought back from the brink of the cellar to make the playoffs. I for one am excited to don my new jersey (thanks honey) and cheer them on.

    ReplyDelete