Thursday, June 30, 2011

Follow Sam LeCure - Last day to get to 10,000 followers

     Good morning/afternoon baseball fans, dropping a little note to try to stir some activity up for "following Sam" day. In case you are not aware, Sam LeCure is a pitcher with the Cincinnati Reds. He made his Major League debut last season on May 28, 2010. He has been a  very good spot starter and reliever in the Reds bull pen since that day.

     A couple weeks ago Sam (@mrLeCure) tweeted, if he was to get to 10,000 followers by June 30th, he would give one lucky follower a giveaway of some sort. I.E. Signed Ball, Signed Picture, or maybe even a couple tickets to meet him and go to a Reds game at Great American Ball Park. (disclaimer for Sam and I ---- I'm not exactly positive what the final determination was on the prize.)

     I met Sam briefly, back in the beginning of June, while he was on a rehab assignment with the Louisville Bats. He was gracious enough to take time out of his warm ups to sign baseballs for my friend Jeff and I. From that first impression and his tweets, Sam is a stand up guy, who is willing to give back to the fans. Take a moment to view Sam's account, If you like what you see, click "Follow" to help him to 10,000 and a lucky fan to get a great gift. (I'm deeming myself ineligible for the giveaway, based on all my promotion the past couple weeks. It's the least I can do, to thank Sam for the signed ball and quick chat that day at the Syracuse Chiefs ball park.)

Check out the pics on my blog and you'll see Sam plastered all over. I'm a 15yr old kid, stuck in a 40 year old body, when it comes to baseball. hehehehehehe

I appreciate the time. Thanks and Cheers from the Cheap Seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment