Monday, May 20, 2013

LeCure Sighting at the Alamo, in San Antonio, Texas

     On May 15, 2013, there was a LeCure #63 sighting at the Alamo, in San Antonio, Texas! This was a random pic one of my company co-workers snapped. I thought it was relevant to show everyone that I wore my Reds gear in Texas! (if you click on the top pic, you can see an enlarged pic. Sport'n Sammy!)

#63 at the Alamo

Ann O., Phill G., and I at the Alamo, in San Antonio, at night.

Phill G., Me, and Don D. at the Alamo

Me, Phill G., and Don D. having a little chat.

Singing tunes at Durty Nelly's Pub on the River Walk
(Don and I in the mirror, Ann is taking the pic in the flash!)

    (Side note: You may notice the State of Texas and United States of America flags were being flown at half mast. This was to observe the Texas Police Officer Memorial week, to honor all current, retired, and fallen in the line of duty Police Officers.) 

Thanks all and Cheers from the Cheap Seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment