Friday, March 29, 2013

Fantasy Baseball #1 Pick Hint.....

     Threeeeeee Days until MLB Opening Day! For me, its Thrreeeeee Days until Reds Opening Day! Who is not ready and excited??? If you aren't, go back to watching your Futball match, Lacrosse game, or Curling Match. (WHATEVER!) Us Baseball fanatics, we will be at the Diamond, in the sports bars, or at home in front of the TV watching, ALL SEASON LONG!

     Next order of business!!! I have my one and only fantasy baseball draft in about an hour and a half, 12 noon! I'm going to commit the "C" "ard" "in" "al" sin of fantasy drafting, by drafting with my heart, instead of my mind. (I can't speak or type that "C" word. Bad JuJu!)

     With the first pick, in the 2013 Choo The Fat league, Tony Arno, manager or team Leggo My Votto! drafts... Jooooeeeeeeeyyyyyy Vooottttttooooo!





For those of you not familiar with the player in the videos, his name is JOEY VOTTO! 

Thanks all and Cheers from the Cheap Seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment