Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reds Pre-Game 3 Excitement (Jitters!) Fan sided

     Hello all. I'm sitting here at work trying to focus on work rather than the Reds Game 3 tonight. I'm not doing a very good job, considering I'm typing out this blog post! The Reds have a chance to close out the NLDS series against the Giants tonight. My excitement resides on several levels this morning. I'm excited, stoked, pumped, fidgety, giddy, nervous, worried, scared, and unable to concentrate.

     We Reds fans have not seen our team advance to the NLCS since 1995, which the Reds lost. I was 24 years old  the last time the Reds had the playoff opportunity to advance to the NLCS. Yes, the Reds were in the playoffs in 2010, but were swept by the Phillies. It was a short lived playoff experience, almost not rewarding, considering how the Reds exited the playoffs so quick. 

     I'm 41 years old today and not sure if I'm dreaming or if this is actually real. If this is real, I'm hoping tonight will be the next step to help clear away seventeen long years of playoff disappointment. Lets go Reds #RedsOctober 

     To any Giants fans that may read this, I wish you and your team good luck tonight. Your team is a very excellent foe.

Thanks all and Cheers from the Cheap Seats.

This is what I keep looking at this morning!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment